- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Another Death in the Family

I guess I will be in mourning for the next little while!

Apparently I have had a whole rash of relatives killed in automobile accidents in Nigeria over the last six months to a year.

I get one of these letters every second day or so and am afraid that if this keeps up the world will soon be without any Janssen's at all.

The strange thing is that I did'nt even know I had relatives in Africa. I thought all my forebearers came from Northern Europe!

Oh well, I am off to Wal-Mart to buy a black suit!

Regards
Allan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home