- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What's going on?

Here it's been almost a week and nothing has happened to set me off on another rant. I mean, lots of stuff has happened, but nothing to get me seriously indignant or P.O.'d. (Not even watching Bill Clinton tie himself in knots and turning purple during an interview!)

Christians and Muslims haven't been killing themselves much in the last few days, the Pope is having a nap, Bush actually went the better part of a week without saying anything stupid and Iran didn't nuke any foreign countries! The only really newsworthy item was when Paris Hilton was charged with impaired driving!

Jesus, is my silence a sign of old age? Or senility? Or (God forbid) humility? Maybe it's just a temporary burnout, after all the view always seems so much better from the moral high ground!

Let's hope my exaggerated sense of self-righteousness has only taken a short holiday or I might not recognize myself after a few more weeks. (Me, you know.... Don Quixote!)

Humility feels strange although it should make my wife happy. She keeps saying that this is something that I could use a little more of!

Will keep you updated.

Your Humble Scribe;
Allan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home