- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ayn Rand Hypocrites

Over the last year or so I have been receiving newsletters from the Ayn Rand Institute and have found their commentaries to be quite informative and enlightening.

I must say I agree with most of what they had to say and held them in high regard.

All this has changed today as they suddenly revealed their true stripes and came out as prejudiced, hypocritical assholes.

I sent them an article about British Secretary Jack Straw and his treatment of Muslim women who came in to see him.(He made them take off their veils) and how this was an insult to not only the women but also their faith.

A Mr. Larry Benson sent a reply to this: Here is his answer word for word---- "Please stop sending me your Muslim-kissass bullshit!"

Just so you know!

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) at; www.God-101.com
And the newsletter "Let's get things back into perspective here!" at Let's get things back into perspective here!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have agreed with the insane rantings of ARI on the Middle East
you received exactly the response
that you deserve. I'm an Objectivist but the Objectivist websites are an embarrassment only
exceeded by the anti-Objectivist sites.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 5:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home