- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What do we know?

I just finished watching, (again) the program "What the bleep do we know!"

As usual they made quite a few salient points in the program and it also sent me on a quick flight of conjecture about the nature of this universe we live in.

Without going into a long discourse about the subject, I was reminded of the saying "If a bear shi......no wait.... if a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, did it really fall?"

Yes of course it did because we are talking about it - so there it is!

BUT, by the same token it seems to me that if there was absolutely no conciousness in the Universe - no me, no you, no Martians or Venusians, no people from Utah, no God or nuttin, then the Universe really would not exist. No one to see it so it ain't there! See?

So the corollary of this is - that I guess we are important after all. ;-)

Sorry to bore you, please go back to your regular programming.

Your metaphysical scribe;
Allan

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) at; www.God-101.com
And the petition to have people mind their own business instead of yours at; http://www.petitiononline.com/moses/petition.html

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home