- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Short, sweet and straight to the point!

My wife's cousin is a Jehovah's Witness and she never stops trying to slip religion in when she phones.

My wife has developed cancer and today asked her cousin to pray for her and the reply was that they didn't pray for other people, except to pray that they become Witnesses as well.

These people believe that they are the ONLY ones going to "Heaven" and everyone else is damned.

As if this wasn't bad enough my wife says that the Witnesses (according to her cousin) actually drive around in the best neighbourhoods and pick what house they want to live in when everybody is sent to hell and they are left with "Heaven on Earth!"

I called her cousin and told her never to phone here again!!!!!!!!

Your pissed scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very sad Allan. I hope the cancer is treatable or curable. I've just had a 'bit' removed myself.
Your wifes cousin is a member of a narcissistic cult and will take any opportunity to drag you into a highly controlled organization that makes millions from selling religious literature. They are frightened of the world and seek protection by serving The Watchtower publishing machine.
In fact most members never look critically at what they believe and this woman is probably acting in all sincerity but has never learned tact or fellow feeling.
Best wishes to you both.
PBT

Monday, November 13, 2006 1:46:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home