- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Liberal or Conservative?

Are you another Regan or Clinton? Stalin or Gandhi?
Churchill or Hitler? Nelson Mandela or Saddam Hussein?

Are you a Fiscal Conservative or a Free Spending Liberal????

Is it abortion on demand or the death penalty as necessary?

In other words are you Left or Right, Up or Down, or just sort of a Stuck in the Center type of person?

Take a few of the tests below and find out where you really stand!

Where do you stand Politically? Political Compass

Or, take the test I have displayed down the left side of this page:
How Liberal or Conservative are You?

Personality Test!

Are You a Blurter or a Brooder?

Finally, take the ultimate test; THE MORALITY TEST!

Your "stand up and be counted" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must everything be an either or?

Saturday, January 27, 2007 12:33:00 p.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

If you mean in life, then certainly not. As far as the tests go.... find out and see!

Saturday, January 27, 2007 12:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Buffalo said...

So I am a middle of the road, hell-bound, neer do well. Or something like that.

Saturday, January 27, 2007 4:26:00 p.m.  
Blogger Call me Paul said...

I used to think I was a conservative, but I'm really very centrist. I am for fiscal responsibility, less government regulation of my life, personal freedoms, but personal responsibility. Voting used to be easy.

Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:07:00 a.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

Before I took these quizes I thought some of my viewpoints might be extreme one way or another, but apparently not!
Son-of-a-Gun!

Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:23:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home