- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Blah Blah!

Although I am neither Liberal nor Conservative to any great degree, (For example my political survey says I am 30% Conservative and 70% Liberal) I still vote Conservative in elections. However: I ran across this piece from a really right wing blog that was presenting; Great Speeches from the Right!

This is the way a certain web site was promoting it!

Great Speeches
Each week I will be featuring a great speech. While I love to cover micro political events, my goal is to address the macro philosophies that drive all these micro incidents that make up the daily headlines.

While I share with my fellow Conservative bloggers the need for coverage of daily Liberal insanities, I wish to dig deeper into the causes of this mental illness that so rampantly infects our society; and to remember our history that becomes too easily forgotten and distorted amongst all the noise and clatter.

O.K.- My speech about the great Liberal and Conservative CAUSES!

Blah blah blah blah, blah, blah! Bla blas bla bla..... oh yea, fuck you! Blah blah!

Your "blah, blah" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home