- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pray for Anna!

The "Missus Herself" had an epiphany this morning and insists that I put it in the blog. Since she is usually right about stuff like this I think she may be on to something!

About seven o'clock this morning she sat bolt upright in bed and proclaimed in a loud voice; "I know why Anna Nicole's mother wants to bury her in Texas!"

I pretended to still be asleep, but this only worked for a few seconds until I was violently shaken and told to wake up! "Listen," my wife said. "That mean old woman (Anna's mother) only wants Anna Nicole's body so that she can build a shrine and charge admission! We know she doesn't have any money and this way she can have the same sort of deal they have with Elvis!"

"On top of that," she went on. "If she gets the boy as well it will be a double whammy and bring in a lot more people. That poor woman (Anna) will never get any peace! I should phone the judge and tell him!"

With that, I rolled over and mumbled, "Maybe you should bury me there so that I can get some peace!"

Your "give peace a chance" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home