- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday, Monday!

The start of a brand new week and time to get serious about work again. Fortunately I work for myself, so when I'm on the lazy side the "boss" doesn't say too much!

Watched the Grammy's last night and was really impressed. Here is why. Not only was the show great for the most part, but there was NOT ONE RAP SONG!

O.K. one song was half-rap, but I can handle that!

Remember a few years ago when it seemed the whole show was rap?

Apparently public outrage in the form of viewers turning it off about half way through was noticed by the producers, and rap died the death it so richly deserves. (I actually hate rap more than Bruce Willis, if that's possible!)

Now, another quick note. The bullshit over Anna Nicole Smith's Estate has started.

The house in the Bahama's bore the brunt of the openning salvo!

Over the weekend U.S. developer and former boyfriend, (how many has she had?) G Ben Thompson said he had only loaned her use of the house and grounds in the Bahama's, not given it to her as she had claimed!

So, he changed the locks!

Then her purported husband Howard K. Stern had the locks changed again, took the kid and re-claimed the mansion. He set up housekeeping.

Next Stern's mother showed up, and then Anna's Mother, although it's not known if she was admitted.

If you think it's weird now, wait till everyone sets their sights on the hundred's of millions from her former husband that is still being disputed!

(This brings to mind a story I once heard. A guy says to a girl he met; "Would you sleep with me for a million bucks?" She thinks about it and says; "Yea, I guess so!" He then says; "Would you sleep with me for twenty bucks?" She says; "Are you kidding, what do you take me for?" He says; "Oh, we already established that, now we're just negotiating price!")

Your "hush, hush, and on the Q.T." scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home