- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Oh God

I don't know if it's just me being sappy but I looked at this picture and started to cry because it's so beautiful. And who says there is no God!

After looking at this I know there is a God........
Just don't know if God gives a shit!
And that's all I have to say about that!
Except maybe I'm a fucking asshole too!

While we are on the subject, let me give you a quote from my book "God-101" where God (George Burns) says to John Denver "Life is a crap shoot son, and you take your chances like every one else!!!!!"
Probably one of the most accurate statements ever made.
Or, to quote Jim Morrison...
You cannot petition the Lord with prayer!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Whitesnake said...

oK whats is a sappy?

Monday, March 05, 2007 4:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

That's like a wuss, or however you spell it! Must be a Canadian thing eh.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:30:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home