- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

FREEEEE BOOK!!!

I just got this in my e-mail after someone went to my site, www.God-101.com and read some of the quotations from the book, "The Plain Truth About God-101" (what the church doesn't want you to know!) Apparently this really upset him or her!

recipient: allanjanssen@rogers.com
email from: kinnare_s@bellsouth.net
full_name: pat kinnare
comments: I bet you don't believe in hell!
You will when you get there!
I will pray for your conversion to the blessed mother.


Well let me tell you something Pat. There is a hell on earth, and that is having to listen to assholes like you telling me I'm going to Hell because I don't believe what you do!!!!!

In other words, my God thinks your God is very intolerant!

However! I want to promote my book a little so I am happy to give a PDF copy to the first 50 people that send me an e-mail requesting one. (WARNING, COULD CAUSE HELL WITH YOUR AFTERLIFE!)

If you're wondering what it's about: God-101 presents an insight into
the history of religion from the earliest Animism to how the teachings of "Jesus" were overlaid with Greek philosophy, Pagan beliefs and Pauline thought to become the sayings of 'The Christ' and form the basis of our modern Bible.

God-101 also gives an analysis of how the priesthood and priest craft has corrupted Christianity and the other major religions.

It shows how “religious dogma” has led to the polarization of different sects within the same religion,(Catholic/Protestant – Shiite/Sunni) and how religious strife affects society as a whole, including the upcoming world – wide - clash between Christianity and Islam!

E-mail me at allanjanssen@rogers.com or www.God-101.com

If you would like a paperback or hardcover version, it is available for a nominal fee at Amazon.com; "The Plain Truth About God-101"

<-- <--FREE BOOK ALSO AVAILABLE ON THIS SIDE!


Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) www.God-101.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home