- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

This blog has changed

Short and sweet! I am getting too much bile writing this blog.
I don't think this negativity is good my health.
I am still going to write what I consider funny, but ranting about religon and politics just gets me upset so I'm not going to do it any more. Sorry!
My wife says I am too negative and this attracts negativity.
Oh great, just as soon as I wrote this Jayne left a comment that she "loves" the blog.
O.K. you win, but I will try to be more positive.


Allan

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

I've heard that a soft response turneth away wrath.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 8:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home