- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, September 21, 2007

My buddy!

I have not paid too much attention to my bulk, (spam) mail but today I happened to look at a few of the letters I got and they are hilarious!

The one that really caught my eye was a headline that said; >"Want a new dick?"

After thinking about this for a short while I decided that I was more than happy with my present dick and felt no need to exchange it for something else!

Let's face it, "Winston" and I have been through a lot in the last ** years and I have developed a certain "affinity" for him that is not easy to dismiss!

We have been in a lot of tight situations and dangerous liaisons and back door dealings over the course of our relationship and he has "stood" by me through thick and thin.

I realize that "Winston" has led me astray on numerous occasions and put me in situations that on hindsight I would rather have avoided but on the whole, (!) he has been a good friend and faithfull companion on those cold and lonely nights so I feel I must continue to support him as we go through life.

Thank God "Winston" has not caused me any other grief such as unwanted progeny or some sort of disease that makes your nose fall off, so I think it has been a fairly beneficial relationship for both of us and will continue to be so!

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger shoes said...

great site. giving you a link. keep up the good work

Friday, September 21, 2007 9:22:00 a.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

tanks

Saturday, September 22, 2007 10:24:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home