- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I quit?

I am seriously sitting here considering whether I should just dump this blog!

I have been at it for over a year now and between the humour, the satire, the political comments, the religious observations and everything else that I thought had some relevance and entertainment value I looked at the statistics for viewers to this blog and over the past few days the majority of the people that have hit here are doing so because of an article I wrote over a year ago about "Borat's Haloween Costume!" Give me a break!

Allan

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger shoes said...

hey, i just found this blog. i link it on mine. dont quit yet.....

Friday, October 26, 2007 3:03:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home