- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, November 19, 2007

God Hates Women Part #2

Allan;

You certainly aren't a feminist. Your crude treatment of women on your blog has been grossly propagated.

So, as an atheist, I guess that leaves you to worship... yourself?

All bow down to the god of demigods.
thx

Allan said...

Once again I will explain my position! (Sound like a lawyer here eh!)

First of all I believe you have to be female to be a feminist and no, I don't agree with the feminist philosophy but I don't mind helping their cause because it pisses-off the misogynists amongst us.

Just the same I don't like the way religion subjugates women and think it needs to be changed.

I am also not an atheist nor a Christian.

What I am is an agnostic who believes in God but not the fact that Jesus was physically resurrected. When you're dead, you're dead. Period.

(It is possible that the risen Jesus was actually his spirit, but certainly not his physical self.)

AND, my beef is with mainstream (man made) religion, not spirituality.

Allan W Jansen

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home