- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Interesting!

As I said about a month ago, I am changing the emphasis of this blog from what I think other people will find interesting to what I find interesting.

This is an example and I'm not even goint to tell you what It's about!

(After you have seen it, please leave a comment!)


Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone believed we didn't evolve from apes before, then this should clear it up for them!

Friday, December 07, 2007 8:32:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They behave a lot better than some of my friends!

Friday, December 07, 2007 8:33:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a fantastic video. Thanks very much, I was honestly blown away I had no idea this was going on.
No wonder we don't hear about it though, I've done a bit of checking about their sexual habits which she mentioned and yes, I can see why people find it "uncomfortable" :D

Friday, December 07, 2007 9:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home