- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa a Prude?


DANBURY, Conn. - The woman who sat on Santa's lap was naughty, not nice. Police say a woman has been charged with sexual assault after a Santa at the Danbury Fair mall complained the woman fondled/groped him.

"The security officer at the mall said Santa Claus has been sexually assaulted," police Det. Lt. Thomas Michael said of the weekend complaint.
Sandrama Lamy, 33, of Danbury, was charged with sexual assault and breach of peace. She was released on a promise to appear in court Jan. 3.

Police quickly found and identified Lamy because the suspect was described as being on crutches, said Capt. Bob Myles.

Police did not give the name of the disconcerted Santa, but they said he was apparently shocked and embarrassed by the whole incident," Myles said.

Now here I go getting all the women bent out of shape again, but I don't really see what the problem is?

You've heard of that old saying; "When a man talks dirty on the phone it's sexual harassment and when a woman talks dirty on the phone it's $5- bucks a minute.


Let's get things back into perspective here, I know lots of guys who would pay good money to have a woman do that and this guy got a freebie, where's the problem?

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem is...........EVERYONE (male or female) has the right to accept or reject ANYONE else's sexual advances. what may appeal to you may not be acceptable to soneone else...and it is an assault when it's not consentual!!!!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

I wrote this piece on purpose to see what sort of a response I could get. I fully expected a violent and virulent backlash against a postition that is obviously so "politicaly incorrect" but much to my surprise it hasn't happened...... yet!!
Please don't anyone assume you know what I'm thinking cause I could just be shit disturbin' but I have to tell you in all honesty that if I had been the Santa there is no way I would have been embarassed or put-off by some women grabing my dick and I certainly wouldn't have been calling the cops.
It would have been hilarious, if anything!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:13:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why, allan, you lil s... stirrer you!!!! yes, i understand that some people would be fine with it....and they have every right not to press charges...or even elevate the level of activity....i have male relatives who would be okay with it, but i have others that i know would be very upset and they would have a right not to be touched....by the by, i think you only got little old me to respond because everyone else is either out shopping or came home and collapsed after marathon shopping....happy holiday!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 4:21:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two words: GAY SANTA!

Monday, December 24, 2007 2:47:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home