- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thank You!

Subject: Message to www.god-101.com
recipient: allanjanssen@rogers.com

Hi Allan. I like the way you think -- although I've just started to dabble in your stuff.

My interest is in the fact that quantum mechanics and spirituality seem to be coming together and reinforcing each other.

A year ago, I would have chosen evolution over creationism without much thought -- now I sort of think both are true because I think the basic stuff of the universe is consciousness or information and it is playing itself out in ways that probably include evolution.

I'm a big Alan Watts fan.

Anyway, thanks for your work. Linda

(You're welcome Linda, and it's people like you that make this all worthwhile!)

Your humble author;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home