- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Toasted Virgin Mary!

How about "holy toast" for breakfast? All you need is a special stamp that makes an imprint of the Virgin Mary on your bread before you put it in the toaster!!!



This has given me an excellent idea for raising some extra cash for Christmas!

I can claim that this is "miracle toast" and serve breakfast for forty or fifty bucks a pop!

Now I just have to find a restaurant that wants to go along with this!

Does anyone know a corrupt Christian who owns a restaurant?

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home