- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Wild Kingdom - or - Lions and Buffalo and Crocs, Oh My!

As I said before, I no longer post what I think other people will like, but rather I comment and display things that catch MY attention and interest!

This amazing video shows a herd of water buffalo attacked by a pride of lions that catches one of the calves.

When the lions drag it to the waters edge they have a fight with a crocodile over the calf.

Then the herd of water buffalo stage a surprise counter attack and ............ well, watch the video for the amazing conclusion!



Your "wild kingdom" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your article in zimbio and I must commend you for a very amazing site! Keep it up!

Monday, December 10, 2007 10:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

Thank you very much and it is comments like this that inspire my staff and I to keep typing our fingers to the bone in a never ending quest for truth and justice and the American Way!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:18:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home