- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

ZEITGEIST (The Spirit of the Times)

I ran across this Internet movie today and was amazed. Lots of the same things as in my book plus stuff on 9/11 and other things that make this film a "Must See!"

Trust me , it will be well worth it! (when it starts go about ten minutes into it since the first few minutes are long and drawn out without too much content. After that, WATCH OUT!)

Here is the web page; http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ or go H E R E.

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, that's all I can say! WOW!

Monday, January 14, 2008 11:43:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fantastic but since it's two hours long I will have to watch it in bits and pieces.

Monday, January 14, 2008 11:44:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home