- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, February 25, 2008

What if You're Wrong?

I happen to agree with Dr. Richard Dawkins on most things except that I don't totally discount the existence of Howard as he does.

Rather I choose to believe that Howard exists and we just don't know how or why - but man made religion sure doesn't explain it. He makes some good points here when asked "what if you're wrong?")



Now, even though I'm not a Christian I think it took a pretty twisted fuck to think this one up! (This kids, is what they either call black humor..... or incredible stupidity!)

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home