- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:

Middle aged hetrosexual, WASP male. Middle of the road, reasonably sane and  reasonably employed.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day

Today is Earth Day and more than enough is going to be said about it that I don't feel I have to contribute my two cents worth.

Except to say "Thank God they don't have earth shoes anymore!"

I hated walking uphill all the time!

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://Allans-Perspective.blogspot.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ada D., A said...

I'm wearing a pair of Earth Shoes! They look like walking/running shoes, and you would never know they were Earth shoes if you didn't notice the logo. I love them because they keep my back from hurting. To each his own!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger Allan said...

Did I happen to mention that they are also REALLY ugly!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 5:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Ada D., said...

:) The ones from the 70s were ugly, but most of the current one's aren't. For "plug-ugly" you have to wear Crocs.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home