- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Spencer Tunick and Borat!

We have all heard of the old maxim that television will always sink to it's lowest common denominator? (Look at Jerry Springer here or Benny Hill in Britain.)

Well let me tell you bunky, it's NOOoooo different on the Internet.

Out of curiosity today I looked at what subjects drew the most readers and response.... and to my surprise, (stupid me) I found out that Spencer Tunic (The guy who photographs crowds of naked people) and BORAT in his bathing suit, outranked any other subject or article by a margin of over 10-1.

Never mind anything about politics, humorous side of life, religion, current events, lifestyle, finances, international or local events, or a host of other things.

Nope!

Just hundreds of naked people or Borat being an asshole!

Thank God I don't do stuff on Britney Spears!

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available at the web site www.God-101.com

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://Allans-Perspective.blogspot.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home