- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

"Let's just see how stupid they really are!

Just in case anyone is wondering why your faithfull scribe is on a religious kick read on!

I first got interested in religion when I was a young teenaged recruit for Scientology in 1967.

I quickly caught on that it was a scam and then a few weeks later L. Ron Hubbard came to Toronto from his boat in the Caribbean. (Sea-Org)

I overheard him talking to one of the other guys about some new "tenants" they were going to introduce to the "faithful."

The guy said, "Ron we can't tell them that! It will never fly, these people aren't completely stupid you know!"

To which Hubbard replied, "Let's just see how stupid they really are!"

(By the way - Hubbard might be dead - but I'll bet he's still laughing his ass off!)

Just so you know.
Allan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home