- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So shut up already!

I ran into an article about the creation/evolution debate in Kansas and elsewhere in the States. This about says it all so shut up about it!!!

But when we win minor skirmishes, as we did in Kansas, we must remember that the issue is far deeper than this. We must hold our elected school officials to certain standards of knowledge about the world. The battle is not against faith, but against ignorance.
Lawrence M. Krauss is a professor of physics and astronomy at Case Western Reserve University.


Which brings me to a favorite little saying of my own.
"We will teach creationism in our schools, as soon as you start teaching evolution in your church!"


Your Humble Servant;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home