- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

And here I thought I was German!

Modern technology is simply amazing! There is a machine that can automatically translate English into Japanese. I ran into this when I was looking at a copy of my blog and it totaly floored me.

Below is a copy of it if you are wondering how your humble scribe would look as a Japanese.
My wife says I would look like the guy from
"The Karate Kid."
(I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so!)


"Allan" Morita

"Let's get things back into perpective here" in Japanese.

(One interesting note; some of the words are not translatable so they are left in English)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home