- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, January 08, 2007

The Curse of Getting Older! (part 1)

I was combing my hair this morning and noticed again that I was getting thinner and thinner on top!

My wife just happened to be going by so I pointed at the mirror and said!; Look at that bald spot coming out on the top of my head!


Being the kind, gentle soul that she is, her reply was, "don't worry about it Allan, I only look at the whole person, not just part of you!

Well, if she looks at the "whole" person then that's great for me, since there is so much more of me to look at than when we first met!





Your "what do you mean I'm not 39 anymore" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

Solar panel for a sex machine?

Monday, January 08, 2007 7:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home