- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, January 08, 2007

For Entertainment Purposes Only!

Thought you might like to start Monday morning off with a smile.

Maybe even a chuckle!

This is one of the reasons I don't like mainstream religion - it twists your brain. Remember that old saying from Cheech and Chong;
"I was all fucked-up on drugs until I found Jesus.
-Now I'm all fucked up on Him!"

There is a guy called Terry Watkins who has a web site about Hell!

Although I find it hilarious, unfortunately, Terry is dead serious and is doing his best to save your immortal soul.


To see how religion can send a "short-circuit" through your head just read the piece below.In this article he actualy gives us a quote from someone who was drilling for oil in Russia and instead drilled into HELL! (No, really, - just read this below if you don't believe me!)

"As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now do believe in hell" said Dr. Azacove.

"Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But, we know what we saw and we know what we heard, and we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!"

Dr. Azacove continued, ". . .the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit."

"We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain!"

"At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment, but when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren’t those of one person, they were the screams of millions of people"

Click on the link below and hold your breath because Terry just confirms my rule; "Beware of people that use quotes from the Bible to make a point! They can't think for themselves and are dangerous!"
(By the way, Terry gets an "A" for graphics and use of the color red!)

The Truth About Hell!

Your "repentant" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

(P.S. Please don't send me letters telling me how I am going to Hell! That's what I have a "delete" button on the computer for!)

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) www.God-101.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

Given the choice between a lifetime in heaven with, say, Jerry Foulwell, Pat Robertson, and their ilk, hell doesn't sound so bad, ey?

Monday, January 08, 2007 11:54:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home