- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Modern Man!

I might as well tell you now! I'm having an identity crisis!

I've had quite a few people e-mail me and say "What the hell is that blog all about?" "Is it a political blog, is it about religion, is it about sex, satire or what? What gives?"

Then there was Buffalo from the great Mid-West ;-) who said;
"You might want to linger for a spell to explore this ol’ boy’s blog.
I haven’t quite figured him out yet, but he is fair to middlin’ interesting!


And of course we can't forget Mr. A. Brown, amongst others, who gave us this quote; "I Enjoy your blog. I'm still trying to figure out what in the hell you're all about, but that is half the enjoyment."

To which I then said; "Don't try and figure it out, this is just some of the shit that runs through my head and this stuff is as much for my amusement as it is for yours!"

Back to him; "Well, once I can forgive you for being Canadian you will probably find yourself on my "Great Reads" list!"

I didn't really plan on having a theme for these musings, and maybe it's the British humour in me, but just so that there is no further doubt about it, here is what this Modern Man is really all about! Just tell your friends!



Your "what's he up to now" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home