- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:

Middle aged heterosexual, WASP male. Semi retired, semi-sane and semi-serious. And endangered species and I'm not going quietly!!!!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Now you know the rest of the story!

O.K., here's the deal, maybe it will help explain things!!

Got a letter from a guy (A Mister B. Brown) who commented on the list of "Stuff worth a read, for better or worse."

He said; "Why do you deem Phelp's site, God Hates Fags, worth reading? Inquiring minds, at least one of them, would like to know?"

To which I replied; "So you can see just how fucked up some people are. I couldn't believe it wasn't a put-on when I first saw it. When I realized Westboro Baptist Church was for real I was shocked!!!!" Allan

He then said; "I have run into him several times over the last 20 - 25 years. He is a piece of work. One of my best friends, the Sheriff of a Kansas County that contains a military base, has to deal with him frequently - every time one of the lads are buried locally. I Enjoy your blog. I'm still trying to figure out what in the hell you're all about, but that is half the enjoyment. Thanks for responding."

I then said; "Don't try and figure it out, this is just shit that runs through my head and it's as much for my amusement as yours!
Just tell your friends!!!!!!


Back to him; "Once I can forgive you for being Canadian you will probably find yourself on my "Great Reads" list. Or something like that!"

To which I have to reply; Listen to this Yank! ;-)
Thank You Canada!

OR THIS; Thank You Canada

OR, YOU CAN JUST...... BLAME CANADA

Your "patriotic" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 7:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home