- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Obama, Banama, Fanama. Fe, Fi, Fomama..........

Since I wrote a few days ago that Barak Obama had a good chance at the Democratic nomination and the Presidency, a smear campaign has raised its ugly head accusing him of being a "closet" Muslim.

I realize that religion shouldn't play any role in Politics, but it does!

Remember, there was a stink when the Republicans claimed John Kennedy was a Catholic and shouldn't be in the White House!

(How times change!)

None the less, this crap could have a definite influence on the election and I will now have to go with either Clinton or Edwards! (Too close to call!)

Your "Houdini" Scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home