- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oldest person in the world dies at 115.

A man recognized as the world's oldest person, Emilliano Mercado del Toro of San Juan died at his home yesterday at the age of 115. (Picture taken a few days ago when he said: Look at me! I've outlived every single S.O.B. on this planet!)

The previous record holder, 115 year old Chine Yun Hay of Beijing China, died one and a half weeks ago of apparent old age. Relatives said; "She just plain wore out!"







Prior to this, 115 year old Carlo Estevaro held the record but he passed away between Christmas and New Years ...........








......after taking the title from Audrey Langston of Birmingham England who passed in the middle of December after holding the distinction for only three days!







Our current record holder is now a 114 year old woman in Connecticut, U.S.A. Emma Faust Tillman. When asked how long she expects to be the oldest person Emma was heard to wheeze;
"I don't know, but I'm sure as hell not holding my breath!"



Your "don't make any plans for spring break" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home