- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gollum sings Barry White!

I had some serious reservations about putting this on the site because it's so freaky, but then that little voice that always gets me into trouble said it's usual mantra; "Go Ahead! A hundred years from now what the hell difference will it make!"


OR, have a look at this impersonation of Gollum masturbating!


Your "precious" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

Okay. Not bad. Ain't technology sumpin'?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

The first time I saw it, it gave my head a little twirly wirly, but I had to watch anyway!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:46:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home