- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Open Sesame!

Let's suppose you're 500 miles from home and you lock your keys in the car.

Better yet, let's say you left the car running and the auto locks clicked shut and you're out in the cold, so to speak.

Out of Luck? Not today, Jose.

Phone home on your cell phone. Get someone to hold the second (back-up)remote door opener up to the phone and press "open" while you hold the cell phone about a foot from the drivers door!

Your car is open and you're on your way...........

You're welcome!

Your "handyman" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

(Two days later....O.K. After much scientific study and analysis we did a research project and the door opener over the phone thing DID NOT work. I don't know if it was my particular set or what, but no-go. BUT, [listen to this] my REMOTE CAR STARTER DID WORK!)

Go figure!
Allan

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

I'm not sure if I should call bullshit on this one or not. It sound goofy enough that it could accidentally be true. But then they unlock because of an electronic signal, not a tone.

You've got me spinnin' on this one, my friend.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:32:00 p.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

I took it on faith, but the proof is in the puddin, so tomorrow I am going to try it on my car.
Let you know!

Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

The only thing is, how long will it take me to drive 500 miles????

Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Call me Paul said...

I am skeptical about this one as well. Let us know how your test goes.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 10:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Allan W Janssen said...

O.K. After much scientific study and analysis we did a reaearch propject and the door opener over the phone thing DID NOT work.
I don't know if it was my particular set or what, but no-go.
BUT, (listen to this) my REMOTE CAR STARTER DID WORK!
Go figure!
Allan

Friday, February 16, 2007 1:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home