- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Help, I'm obsessed!

I don't know why, but the last few weeks I have become obsessed with photographs on the Internet.

Now I'm not talking about just any photo's since there are millions of good and really good ones to choose from. What I mean is that every once in a while a picture stands out and grabs me.;-]

Taste and appreciation vary but I can only say that these photo's held my interest and all have something unusual about them. See if you know what I mean!

As an example, this first picture is of the band ZZ Saddam!













This last one is in my opinion by far the best. You just have to study it awhile to really appreciate it!











Your "shutterbug" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home