- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

KURT

You either loved him or hated him, or had no idea who he was.
(All three of you!)
Personally I loved his work, especially the piece where he went to great lengths to explain the difference between beavers and beavers. (With accompanying drawings!)


Looking back on it now I'm sure this is where I got some of my sense of humour since whatever he did, no matter how silly or ridiculous, I found it hilarious!

No need to mention his work either, since as I said, if you loved him you know and if you're one of the few who hated him it doesn't really matter, does it!

I know I will miss him!

Your humble servant;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home