- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Jar Jar fan club!

O.K. I have a confession to make. In the Star Wars movies there is universal dislike and even hatred of the character Jar Jar Binks.

I have heard all sorts of vile and derogatory things said about this alien and it seems to come from all segments of Star Wars fans including another mention in today's issue of the Toronto Star.

Well I've got news for you folks. I personally think that Jar Jar Binks was the funniest thing in the movie and loved him! Jar Jar is hilarious!!!
Yes, I know, "You think everybody is wrong and your right, don't you!?" Well as a matter of fact I think I am right and am almost inclined to start a Jar Jar Binks fan club! Any takers?

Your Scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jar, Jar? .....Har, Har!

Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:06:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home