- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Positive Feedback.

Bible Belt Blogger said...
Thank you for mentioning my interview with former President Carter. If your readers would like to hear the interview or read my entire story, it's available at: Bible Belt Blogger

Also, I've posted an on-line exclusive about President Carter's thoughts on Jerry Falwell and the Moral Majority's impact on the 1980 election.

Thanks again.

Frank Lockwood
Religion Editor
Arkansas Democrat-Gazette

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) www.God-101.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home