- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Pet Peeves!

In spite of what you may think when reading this column, I am by nature a tolerant sort of person who puts up with a lot in daily life. (Maybe that's why I need a place to rant!!)

Anyway, a few of us were sitting around yesterday and we got on the subject of "what bugs you" and I was immediately hit with a revelation.

I am ADHD, and have been all my life. This is probably why I get squirrely when someone is telling me something, and besides being boring, they get sidetracked from the matter at hand and keep going off on tangents that have nothing to do with the story.

It finally gets to the point where I yell;


"GET TO THE POINT!"
(Get the point?)

Got something that drives you bananas?
Please comment!

Your "low tolerance" scribe;
Allan W Janssen

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home