- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Harp!

Because my wife has cancer, one of the services she has available to her are sessions to make her feel better!

Today a volunteer came in with a full sized "Harp" on wheels and as we speak she is in the living room seranading my wife.

(This is to give her "inner peace and tranquility!")

Because she is playing a harp I fiqured she might know "stairway to heaven" but no such luck.

Plus, I was told in no uncertain terms to stay in the office and not bother anyone!

So, if anyone wants me....... I'll be in the office!

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) at www.God-101.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home