- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

The sounds of HELL!

My Friends I wish this was the "Sounds Of Silence" or anything else, but unfortunately it's an actual recording of the "Sound of Hell!"
Scientists in Siberia discover a deep crack in the earths surface and after lowering equipment into it they made a recording of the ACTUAL screams of the millions of poor souls who are roasting there to pay for the sinful, wicked, amoral, lustful life without Jesus as their personal saviour. (Or was it Muhammad to lead them? I forget!)
Anyway, listen with your own ears and realise that God is not mocked. Listen and repent my friends for your immortal Soul is at stake here!

Brothers and Sisters we have to prevent this from happening to others and I have set up a foundation to carry the Holy Word to the entire World but I can only do it with your help. If you care at all, please contribute what you can to this ministry. Contact Rev. Al in the comments section and let us know how much you can contribute.

God Bless You!

P.S. Cash or money order only, no cheques please!!!

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) at www.God-101.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home