- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

STUFF!

I keep getting more and more e-mails asking, "What's it all about ....... Alfie?" Is this a religious blog, or maybe a political blog, or a humor blog, or WHAT? "I don't get it!"

Well, let me set the record straight!

It's not really about anything at all except.......... Stuff!

Doesn't matter whether it's religious stuff, or funny stuff, or political stuff or even stupid stuff. If I see some stuff that catches my attention (And remember, I am ADHD!) it usually gets put in here one way or another.

Stuff is great and stuff is never ending so I don't think I will ever run out of "stuff" to write about!

(This is also one of the reasons that I hope you take a minute or two and vote for me on the "Blog about STUFF!" at the Blogger's Choice Poll.)

Now for a complete lowdown on all the poop about "STUFF" that you'll ever need to know, have a look at this!


Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know!) at www.God-101.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home