- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, August 31, 2007

I Swear I'm not Lying

Somehow I just know you're not going to believe this. A lot of you will say, "Jesus H Christ, Janssen's spinning another tale," and others will say, "you can't believe a word the s.o.b. says," but I swear on my kids life that this is true!

I was just reading about Jehovah's Witnesses.

You might remember I told you that my sister-in-law is a Witness and they sometimes drive around during the day and try to decide which nice house they will live in once the rapture comes and all the non-faithful are whisked away to God knows where.

Well, something much, much stranger than that has come to my attention.

Now I gotta tell ya again that I'm not making this up, O.K.?

Let's say there is a 30 year old guy and he has a six year old daughter or son. With me so far?

Now, the kid gets leukemia or some such thing and a simple blood transfusion would save their life. (Blood transfusions have got to be the simplest medical procedure there is!)

Does he grab the kid and rush him/her to the hospital so they can still make it to the grandma's house for a visit on the weekend. Do they? Huh?

NO!

Apparently, God told them, "no transfusions" and rather than break this law they are prepared to .................... are you ready for this? LET THE KID DIE!!!!!!

(There goes the trip to Grandma's!)

I told you that it sounded nuts and you wouldn't believe me, but I swear I didn't make this up!

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at http://www.god-101.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home