- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

That kid is just plain no good!

I was going to try and write more about happier stuff so that I don't attract too much negativity to myself. (Yes I have read "The Secret" although I don't put a whole lot into New Age stuff.)

The one problem with my new plan is that there are just so many more idiots than smart people, so finding good stories can be a pain at times.

Normally I prefer to write my own stuff but when I run across something like this, it's just too good to let go.


Here's junior showing what he thinks about the whole thing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youth suspended over sketch of gun
Officials say drawing by teen 'absolutely considered a threat'


A 13-year-old boy has been suspended for three days by an Arizona public school because he sketched a picture that resembled a gun, something school officials said they "absolutely" believed could pose a threat.


According to a report by KPHO-TV in Phoenix, it's not the type of greeting the Mosteller family expected when they moved from Colorado Springs to Chandler, Ariz., a few weeks ago.

"My son is a very good boy," Paul Mosteller told the television station. "He doesn't get into trouble. There was nothing on the paper that would signify that it was a threat of any form."

The principal at Payne Junior High School kept the actual drawing, and officials with the Chandler Unified School District declined to release any information about the situation.

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home