- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Plain Truth About..... Bottled Water!

You might remember a few weeks ago where I found out that the local donut shop (Tim Horton's) was charging more for bottled water than they were for apple juice. (O.K. The apple juice was in a slightly smaller bottle.)

We also found out that most bottled water is plain ordinary tap water that has been filtered one extra time!

Makes you wonder why people, (like my wife) will pay a buck and a half for it, doesn't it!!

It might be worth the twelve minutes or so to watch this video from two of my favourite guys: Penn and Teller!

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home