- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Alert for women! This is what guys are all about!

I remember, all those many years ago, when my mother was trying to set me up with a "girl," to get married to, it would have been this "Fraulein," or someone exactly like her.
Instead, after a few tries, I found the woman of my dreams who was at least as good looking, smart, sharp, full of life, and nice! We have spent many great years together.

Now, where we men get into trouble is that no matter how great a life/wife we have, we are never satisfied. Being the eternal optimist, male, and Pisces dreamer, I look at this picture and still go: "Hmmmm?"

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home