- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

ON A SERIOUS NOTE!

On a more serious note I would like to ask a favour from readers of this blog.

If you know someone with half a brain please tell them about this blog and urge them to have a look and see if they like it!

The reason I am making this public appeal is that although there is humor in the blog we also address some serious issues that affects you, me and everyone else. Yet, when I look at the profiles of people who come here, there are some that write me and say; " I absolutely love your blog," but, the majority of them are all going to pages like "Borat's Halloween costume!"

I realise that most blogs will sink to their lowest common denominator but I am not going to prostitute this publication by giving up what I consider to be fairly intelligent humor (Aside from Borat!) or becoming a tell-all tabloid only concerned with the likes of Britney Spears.

As it says in the masthead; "A satirical look at religion, politics and sensibilities in everyday life! Not recommended for the overly Religious....or anyone lacking in a basic capacity for critical thought."

If you know someone who fits that description, please, please tell them about us.

Thanks
Allan

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home