- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

No thanks!

For some reason a bunch of Christian Right Wing Fundamentalists chose today to send me page after page of arguments on why Creationism is the "God's Honest Truth" and Evolution is a conspiracy by Godless left wing scientists to mislead us.

Rather than rise to the bait I am just going to say that I don't have the time or the inclination to get into any discussions with you people on this subject.

I would consider it a total waste of time since your arguments prove that every one of you are too fucking stupid to carry on a reasonable and logical debate and I have better things to do than play mind games with you.

Your "not so humble" narrator;
Allan W Janssen

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home