- PERSPECTIVE -

- EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! -

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday, December 07, 2007

I found Jesus!

Today is a good day because I found Jesus.

(He was behind the sofa the whole time!)

And let me tell you something else. I FOLLOW JESUS!

And I will continue to follow him until I get back the five bucks I lent him!

(That night I had a dream that I died and went to heaven. When I got to the Pearly Gates St. Peter met me there, gave me five bucks, and told me to get lost!!!!!)

Allan W Janssen is the author of The Plain Truth About God at www.God-101.com and the blog "Perspective" at http://God-101.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met Jesus a few years back, I was traveling through Mexico with some friends and in one of the small towns we passed through we decided to get some food. After a little looking around we settled on Jesus’s Taco Stand. While I might not agree with all of Jesus’s policy’s I will have to say that he makes a damn fine soft burrito. The burrito’s were only about $1.50 so I tipped Jesus $4 for the awesome burrito’s and we were on our way again. My only regret was that I didn’t have a camera on me, but then again isn’t that how it always is when you stumble across Jesus in a small Mexican town selling inexpensive quality burritos?

Friday, December 07, 2007 6:55:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home